- Time of issue:2020-10-29
(Summary description)Responsible for warehouse management and warehouse personnel management to ensure the consistency of warehouse accounts and the safety of warehouse personnel and properties.
- Time of issue:2020-10-29 22:27
|Position Name||Warehouse supervisor||Company||Tempus Value Chain||Department||Operations|
|Immediate superior||Project Director||Number of subordinates||
|Fill in the date||
Purpose of the post:
Responsible for warehouse management and warehouse personnel management to ensure the consistency of warehouse accounts and the safety of warehouse personnel and properties.
1. Organize personnel to handle warehouse-related work and coordinate work between customers.
2. Arrange the overall work affairs and daily work management of the warehouse.
3. Improve various processes and standards of warehouse management; establish standardized and complete logistics warehousing.
4. Receiving, transferring, and outgoing goods according to warehouse regulations.
5. Develop a plan for the planning, marking, fire prevention, theft prevention, and moisture prevention of the storage space of the warehouse. To
6. Organize the daily inventory of the warehouse, report the conformity of the accounts in kind, and issue inventory and analysis reports.
7. Supervise warehouse site management and 5S implementation.
8. Deal with temporary matters assigned by superiors.
1. Standardization of warehouse management
2. Whether the accounts are consistent
Education and training:
College degree or above in administrative management, logistics and other related majors
More than 3 years of warehouse supervision work experience
Have good warehouse management experience
Work hard and have a good team spirit
Obey the arrangement of superiors, bear hardships and stand hard work, can withstand pressure
Have the ability to train subordinates to manage warehouses and good adaptability
Risk: Basically no danger, no occupational disease risk.