- Time of issue:2020-10-29
(Summary description)Responsible for the daily management of the project, develop new business projects, ensure the good operation of the project, and maximize performance and profit.
- Time of issue:2020-10-29 22:27
|Position Name||Project manager||Company||Tempus Value Chain||Department||Operations|
|Immediate superior||Project Director||Number of subordinates||
|Fill in the date||
Purpose of the post:
Responsible for the daily management of the project, develop new business projects, ensure the good operation of the project, and maximize performance and profit.
1. Draft the daily management of the project, including: warehousing, transportation, distribution, and vehicle management.
2. Develop a warehousing logistics work plan, plan and summarize and continuously improve the logistics work.
3. Supervise and urge the implementation of logistics system responsibilities and management standards.
4. Control the cost of logistics distribution and warehousing logistics, increase material turnover rate, and reduce inventory loss rate.
5. Carry out team building and assessment related work for department personnel.
6. Promote sales and related marketing activities, cooperate with changes in sales strategies, analyze customer needs, and optimize resource allocation.
1. The degree of new project development
2. Maintenance of old projects
3. Satisfaction with logistics, distribution and warehousing services
Education and training:
College degree or above in logistics management and supply chain related majors
More than 5 years of work experience in logistics management related industries and warehousing experience
Have practical experience in the fields of logistics, warehousing, customs declaration and inspection
Able to independently complete the overall planning and design of the warehousing logistics department
Possess good internal and external resource integration capabilities
Have good language communication and judgment skills,
Possess strong independent working ability and can withstand greater working pressure
Have a sense of teamwork and can build a professional team
Risk: Basically no danger, no occupational disease risk.